- Expertise in Salesforce Technologies Including Sales and Service Cloud, Apex and Visualforce, Coding Best Practices and Integration with other Systems.
- Requirement Gathering, Analyzing Business Requirements with Customer and the Team and Developing the Solution Proposed.
- Good Understanding & Hands-on in Designing the Web Application, Configuration, and Customization Using Salesforce.com.
- Strong Understanding of Salesforce Development Patterns and Multitenant Architect Model.
- Good in Salesforce Apis, Rest Api, Soap Api, Tooling Api, Data Models, and Platform Limits.
- Good in Writing and Understanding in Apex Class, Future Method, Batch Apex, Queuable Apex, Apex Trigger.
- Good in Visual Force, Soql, Unit Testing.
- Good Understanding of Lightning Framework Component.
- Responsible to Deploy the High-level Solution By Considering all Best Practices.
- Prepare Test Data and Plan and Conduct Basic Unit Testing or Module Testing.
- Good in Debugging and Analyzing the Existing System.
- Ability to Work On Multiple Projects and Provide Technical Guidance to the Team Member.
- Utilizing Object-oriented Programming and Design Concepts to Advise Stakeholders On Salesforce.com Solutions.
- Work in Preparing a High-level Document with Detail Specifications and Design Solution.
|Experience||4 - 7 Years|
|Salary||15 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software- ERP / CRM / EDP / MIS|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Salesforce Technical Leading|
|Address||Door No 5/42, Second Cross Street, Navarathna Gardens|