We are looking for a VPN - Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network.
• Proven experience as VPN - Network Administrator.
• Must have experience to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
• Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
• Ability to set up and configure server hardware methodologies.
• Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
• Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade Corporate Customer’s Networks and in house servers.
• Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
• Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
• Support and administer third-party applications
• Ensure network security and connectivity
• Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
• Specify system requirements and design solutions
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
• Juniper, CCNA, Cisco, CWNA or BCNE are preferable.
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Industry||IT Hardware – Networking|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||VPN - Network Administrator Routing Switching Network Engineer CCNA|
|Contact Person||Mr. Vijay Venkatesh|
|Address||Door No 5/42, Second Cross Street, Navarathna Gardens|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.