• Driving Client Relationships: Engaging with clients to understand their business requirements and translating that into appropriate digital initiatives.
• Performance Marketing and Media-Planning: Running campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, and coordinating on overall media plan; Daily analysis of the campaigns to ensure high ROI for our clients.
• Social Media Marketing: Ideating and executing campaigns on social media, including GIFs, Video Campaigns. Closely working with the design team and client to reach the client's brand goals.
• 2-4 years of digital marketing experience, with a significant part of that being hands-on experience with campaigns on search, display, social media, and email. A strong grasp of the nuances of each channel.
• "Best Practices" knowledge of Search Engine Marketing tactics and guidelines preferred.
• Must have experience with Cost per Click advertising.
• Should be master of basic search ads and more advanced techniques like search-based retargeting, ad extensions, etc.
• Ability to select keywords, write compelling ad copy, and optimize campaigns to meet established ROI goals and conversion metrics.
• Strong knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
• Exceptional written and spoken communication.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
• Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills, Ability to identify areas for improvement, and propose innovative solutions.
• Experience working with globally distributed stakeholders.
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive base salary
• Flexible work environment
• A great work culture
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Contact Person||Mr. Vijay Venkatesh|
|Address||Door No 5/42, Second Cross Street, Navarathna Gardens|